Saturday the 18th pushed me into a new year, and you know what? I still don't feel old. Unless I admit I'm 38 out loud to someone, which somehow sound old.
Old just keeps moving further into the future the closer you get to it... ;)
So, how about any grand discoveries upon turning this ripe old age? Hmmm...
- More wisdom is learned from failure than success, so don't be afraid to make more mistakes. Successes will come along for the ride.
- Never forget what is most important. If you are not sure what that is, finding out is what is important.
- The past is unchangeable. The future is not.
- See the world through the eyes of a child. It is amazing what we take for granted.
- A good book beats a great TV show. Every time.
- Wasted money can be replaced. Wasted time cannot.
- The trip is often more important than the destination.
A Few Favorites, From a Few of My Favorites
It's never too late to have a happy childhood. -- Berke Breathed
The question isnâ€™t who is going to let me; itâ€™s who is going to stop me. -- Ayn Rand
There ainâ€™t no rules around here. Weâ€™re trying to accomplish something. -- Thomas Edison